Guests are collected from the airstrip and transfered to the lodge by game drive vehicle.
Closest International Airports
- Windhoek, Namibia
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Livingstone, Zambia
- Kasane, Botswana
- Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Flying/ driving times to camp
- To/from Windhoek 3 hours flying
- To/from Vic Falls or Livingstone 1hr 25 minutes flying
- To/from Vic Falls or Livingstone 4hr 30 minutes driving
- To/from Kasane 3 hr 30 minutes driving
- To/from Katima Mulilo 1 hr 30 minutes driving
Transfer time by boat
To/from Kwando 45-60 minute boat journey (timings incl immigration procedures for Botswana and Namibia)
Lianshulu airstrip is located 5 mins from the lodge.
The airstrip is 1300m long and is a compacted calcrete / grass surface.
Coordinates: 18'06’59 S / 23'23’18 E
Park Entrance Fees
Park entrance fees for Mudumu National Park are excluded from the dinner, bed and breakfast rate. Park entrance frees are included in the fully inclusive rates. These must be paid in cash on arrival, are charged per day and apply to guests and vehicles. The current fees are:
- Adult (foreigner): N$ 40
- Adult (SADC): N$ 30
- Adult (Namibian): N$ 10
- Vehicle 1 - 10 seats: N$ 10
- Vehicle 11 - 25 seats: N$ 40
- Vehicle 26 - 50 seats: N$ 300
- Vehicle > 50 seats: N$ 500
Please note: Namibia uses Daylight Saving Time from the first weekend of April to the first weekend of September. However, due to the geographical location, Caprivi remains on Central African Time (ie: one hour ahead of Namibian Winter Time.)
There is a 20kg luggage restriction per person for any charter transfers. Please note that the cargo pods on a normal light aircraft cannot handle suitcases and hard bags, so luggage must be packed in soft bags.