Area mainly renowned for physical beauty and not for game viewing. Possible wildlife sightings include oryx, cape fox, jackal, springbok, ostrich, aardwolf, spotted hyena and many desert species of plants.
- Full day excursions to Sossusvlei which include brunch at Sossuvlei and return to camp between 14h00 and 16h00 (note that it is a 1hr 30 minutes to 2 hour drive to the end of Sossusvlei)
- 3 closed Land Rovers and 1 open Land Rover. Blankets are provided on the vehicles when it is cold and windy
- Hot air balloon excursions at Sesriem (on request and at additional cost)
- Nature drives on the property
- Nature walks on request
- Aub River Trail which starts and ends at this camp
- Optional night drive after dinner to look for bat-eared foxes and aardwolf
Suggested Daily Activity Schedule
Day 1 Arrival
16h00 Tea with savoury and sweet snacks.
16h30 Depart on afternoon activity (Sundowner / Sesriem / guided walking trail).
20h30 Dinner at the camp buffet style.
04h00 Wake Up.
04h30 - Light breakfast of juices and cereals.
05h30 - Depart for Sossusvlei.
Full buffet brunch is served on the dunes.
15h00 Return to camp.
17h00 Tea with savoury and sweet snacks.
17h30 - Depart on afternoon activity (sundowner / Sesriem / guided walking trail).
20h30 - Dinner at camp buffet style.
Day 3 Departure
07h00 Wake up (depending on departure time or if ballooning).
08h00 Hot breakfast prior to departure.