Total Number of Bedrooms & Suites - 201
(96) Superior Rooms:- Spacious and elegant – perfect for relaxation or out-of-town work. Stretch out on twin or king size beds, looking over a choice of our legendary gardens, swimming pool or majestic Table Mountain. Family or business guests can be comfortably accommodated in a mini-lounge, and the bathrooms vary in size. Superior rooms are situated in The Oasis Wing, The Main Hotel and in Green Park. Inter-connecting rooms in Green Park are available on request. From 46m2 – 6m2.
(48) Luxury Rooms:- Understated old-world charm complemented by modern luxury for the discerning traveler. Larger than superior rooms, with more spacious sitting areas and en-suite bathrooms. Light, relaxed atmosphere. Located in Green Park, The Main Hotel and Taunton House, with iner0connecting rooms available on request. From 63m2 – 76m2.
Rooms for the physically disabled:- Two luxury rooms with en-suite bathrooms – one standard and another specifically constructed to meet the needs of our physically challenged guests. These rooms are situated in Green Park and offer views overlooking a picturesque courtyard and fountain. From 63m2 – 75m2.
(19) Junior Suites:- One-bedroom spacious suited with en-suite bathroom; include an open plan comfortable lunge. Situated in the Palm avenue wing as well as The Main Hotel and offering views of Table Mountain, our beautiful gardens or landscaped courtyard. A number of these rooms interconnect with a Superior Room, making them ideal for families. Some of the Junior Suites offer a separate lounge whilst others offer an open plan lounging area. From 63m2 – 82m2.
(9) Executive Suite:- Grander and more autonomous than the Junior Suites, with beautiful views and spacious open-plan lounges and dining areas, some opening into the bedroom. All feature newly renovated, luxurious marble bathrooms with walk-in dressing room. A kitchenette/ wet bar is provided with small microwave, cooking stove, washbasin and general kitchen utensils. Executive suites are situated in Helmsley and Taunton House and all have private balconies with garden furniture. From 70m2 – 85m2.
(19) Deluxe Suite:- Larger than Executive Suites, with separate living and dining areas and luxurious marble bathrooms with walk-in dressing rooms. A kitchenette/ wet bar is provided with small microwave, washbasin and general kitchen utensils. Located in Helmsley and offer views of the picturesque courtyard and fountain. Eight of these suites are located along the Sydenham Terrace and are referred to as Garden Cottages with their own private gardens. From 75m2 – 138m2.
(10) Large Luxury Suite:- Grand living at its finest. Situated in The Main Hotel featuring an entrance hall, large lounge, dining room and master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Luxury Suites are very spacious and have spectacular views of the garden, pool or Table Mountain. Two Luxury Suites, situated in Green Park and available on special request are known as Penthouse Suites. A luxurious marbled foyer and sets the ambiance of this special double suite with en-suite bathroom, separate living and dining area with private balcony. A guest cloakroom as well as a kitchenette is provided with small microwave, cooking stove, washbasin and general kitchen utensils From 140m2 – 142m2.
Air conditioning; Refrigerator & fully equipped mini bar; En suite bathrooms; Non smoking rooms; Twin & king bedded rooms; In-room safe; Television with built in video; Two line telephone with built in data port and voicemail; Luxurious 100% cotton linen and non-allergenic foam pillows; Luxurious bathroom amenities/toiletries and bathrobes; Heated towel rails in the Suites; Sewing kits; Suit, skirt and padded hangers; Opening windows; Writing desks; Satellite television; Radio; Video recorder and AM/FM clock radio; Hairdryer; Bathroom scale and make-up mirror (with lighting); Daily newspaper; Bottled Water;
Beds are turned down and serviced twice daily; High speed in-room internet access.
Hotel Description & Recreational facilities:
Signature Boutique, curio shop, cocktail bar, 2 restaurants, 2 heated swimming pools (one exclusively for adults), 2 floodlit tennis courts, the luxurious new Librisa Spa, gymnasium, hair dresser, complimentary shuttle service to the V&A Waterfront, on site transport company, ample secure complimentary parking, VIP parking bays, coach parking, 24 hour room service, business center, babysitting, cots, conference facilities, doctor on call 24 hours, laundry & dry cleaning, film collection and delivery, foreign exchange, daily newspapers, personal valet, pharmacy delivery service, telex., airline reservations & car hire on request, transfer to the Cape Town railway station for Blue Train & Rovos Rail connections, complimentary shuttle service is available for trips within a ten kilometre radius of the hotel, internet access in the business centre available 24 hours a day, suitcase unpacking services on request, use of Librisa Spa sauna, steam room and plunge pool, a fun welcome pack for children on arrival, hot milk and cookies on turndown and a dedicated children’s entertainment area.
From fine cuisine to light refreshments and snacks, a sumptuous tea buffet or selection of cocktails.
· Oasis Restaurant serves Breakfast from 07:00-11:00 and Lunch from 12:30-15:00. Open in season for Dinner from 18:00-22:00
· The Cape Colony serves dinner 365 days a year from 18:30-22:30
· Lounge Veranda
· Planet Champagne and Cocktail Bar
· Pool Bar