ONE OF TODAY'S MOST UNIQUE EXPERIENCES ON OFFER!
WILDCON in association with BAOBAB RIDGE in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, are now able to offer their guests the opportunity of a lifetime by including them on an exclusive rhino conservation event within Klaserie Private Nature Reserve. Guests now have the unique opportunity to understand and see exactly where their money is going and what good it is doing, while physically partaking in the conservation work required by the various wildlife managers and veterinarians.
On one of the designated morning’s the group will assist with the insertion of microchips into both the front and back horns of 2 x animals (to prevent poaching) as well as cutting small ear notches in both animals (for individual identification purposes).
This venture now affords the guests an exclusive bushveld experience while also facilitating their involvement both financially and physically in a necessary wildlife research and conservation exercise.
16-19 April 2012
14-17 May 2012
THREE NIGHTS FULLY CATERED: ZAR 8.311,42 per person (minimum/ maximum 12 guests)
- 3 night’s accommodation at Baobab Ridge Lodge on a fully catered basis
- Rooms: 5 double bed chalets/ 2 twin or double bed chalets
- Guided game drives daily (max 2 vehicles, maximum 6 guests per vehicle)
- Wildcon Rhinoceros Conservation Event – 2 x animals
- Tea and coffee facilities in rooms
- Personal insurance
- Personal purchases
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages (Honesty Bar)
- Walking safaris and other activities
- All flights and transfers (Transfers ZAR 50 per person from Hoedspruit Airport)
- Medical emergency evacuation insurance
Additional costs: *Please note that the rates below may change without prior notice!
- WiFi ZAR 50 per laptop (This has to be requested before arrival)
- Klaserie Park entrance fee ZAR120 per vehicle/ per entry for self drives (payable in cash at entrance gate)
- Klaserie commercial conservation levy ZAR 100 per person/ per stay (payable by bank transfer before arrival)